Monday, March 20, 2006

personal favorites

my favorite day of the week is tuesday

my favorite song to run to is 'mr brightsides'

my favorite dance that i can't do is tap

my favorite nintendo game is 'the legend of zelda'

my favorite book in the book of mormon is 2 nephi

my favorite movie of 2005 is 'millions'

my favorite pen is a pilot g-2 05

my favorite city is kyoto, japan

my favorite Christmas carol is 'hark the herald angels sing'

my favorite beatles cd is 'sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band'

my favorite breed of cow is the dutch belted

my favorite movie trilogy about hobbits is 'the lord of the rings'

my favorite month is december

my favorite number is 23

my favorite class i took at byu was 'the pearl of great price' [hockey is my second favorite]

my favorite flower to give is a pink rose

my favorite musical is 'cats'

my favorite person i never see is my roommate

my favorite place to eat in provo is cafe rio

my favorite disney movie is 'the lion king'

my favorite play i ever saw at byu is 'smart single guys'

my favorite time was that one time

my favorite symphony is 'carmina burana'

my favorite current tv show is 'the office'

my favorite ice cream is new york vanilla

my favorite holiday is Christmas

my favorite Christmas cd is nat 'king' cole's Christmas cd

my favorite french movie is 'the rules of the game'

my favorite homestarrunner character is the cheat

my favorite music video is 'around the world' by daft punk and michel gondry

my favorite composer is mozart

my favorite japanese kanji is 'kyo', as in 'tokyo'

my favorite song to sing as a karaoke duet is 'daydream believer'

i don't have a favorite miyazaki movie

my favorite color is blue

my favorite song in 'singin in the rain' is 'moses supposes'

my favorite hangout in high school was 'atomic coffee'

my favorite movie i ever saw at the international cinama is 'to live'

my favorite place to sit in the library is on north side of the fifth floor

my favorite bird is the penguin

my favorite mix tape is 'senor cow's extravaganza of fun'

my favorite disco skating song is 'it's raining men'

my favorite simpsons character is milhouse, because my mom thinks i'm cool, too [so does my sister]

my favorite place to eat in salt lake city is baba's

my favorite romantic comedy is 'sleepless in seattle'

my favorite bowtie is the one with the cow-print

my favorite moment in 'the royal tenenbaums' is the 'goodbye ruby tuesday' scene

my favorite song by the eels is 'p.s. you rock my world'

my favorite season is winter

my favorite buster keaton movie is 'sherlock jr'

my favorite sandwich is pastrami and swiss

my favorite villain is darth vader

2 comments:

Em said...

Is Carmina Burana technically a symphony? A choral symphony? Hmmm.... that's going to bother me all day.

Isn't it funny how favorites are such unique happy thoughts?

--jeff * said...

funny, i wondered the same thing about 'carmina burana'. i guess it's not a symphony, because that's strictly instrumental. choral symphony sounds good; or could it be considered an oratorio?

yes, there is something quite nice about listing favorite things.