Sunday, November 06, 2011

we are all in this together

sitting in the chapel tonight and listening to president packer speak at the fireside, i looked around the room.  he was talking about how there is nothing we have done of which we can't be fully forgiven, and that we can change who we are and become a better person.  i wondered about all of the people sitting around me, wondering what trials, challenges, burdens, and hurt they are dealing with.  i haven't a clue what they might be, but i bet that 90% of them are heavier than what i carry.

1 comment:

The Former 786 said...

I try to remind myself of that at times. Yes, I make mistakes. Yes, life is tough at times, but I wouldn't trade my problems and trials for anyone else's, because I know the Lord will not give me more than I can handle.