Sunday, November 27, 2011

moorhead


things i love about being home:
  • driving my dad's prius
  • the fridge is always stocked to capacity
  • cats sleeping on your bed
  • my dad inevitably finding some excuse to go to best buy within an hour of me getting home
  • the smiths, where it's ok to be as smart and unique as you want
  • four actual seasons
  • trivial pursuit
  • memories from my life and who i am on every street corner
  • perkin's
  • fermopolis, peeps jousting, and my "uncle"
  • spud's hockey games
  • my mom's fudge is the best i will ever have
  • looking out the kitchen window at night
  • my parents are always happy i'm there

3 comments:

kwistin said...

i can't quite put my finger on why, but i like this for lots of reasons.

perhaps it's because they are such wonderfully complex things put so simply.

steve would be proud.

also, my favorites are #3, #5, and #8.

Becky said...

agreed. from half way across the country. hug a cat for me.

The Former 786 said...

Ah... Moorhead, where I used to always go to Erbert & Gerbert's over by the Trinity Lutheran church on 8th street.

Google maps is awesome.

Seriously, though, glad that home is a happy place for you. That's always a great thing.