the talks that especially stood out to me (i had initially hoped to have a short list of just three or four, but i can't really list any of these as anything less than "words given for me"):
- elder nelson's talk on effective prayer
- elder oaks's talk on the power of righteous desires
- elder snow's talk on hope
- elder johnson's talk on enduring afflictions
- elder scott's talk on the joy of love between a husband and wife
- elder christofferson's talk on the trials and challenges God gives us to help us become who he wants us to be.
and i found elder holland's talk to be rather unique in a way i can't quite describe, but i loved it just the same.
i'm already anticipating reading them and listening to them again.
bring on the next six months. : D