Monday, October 23, 2006

the most wonderful time of the year

i love jacket weather.

i like wearing my long-sleeve shirts, my hoodies and the leather jacket that tim gave me a few years ago.
i like the crispness in the air, the colors of the leaves, and the occasional smell of those same leaves buring.

i think some of this comes from the fact that i generally enjoyed school, and the associated memories of the whole thing amplify the fondnessity of the feelings.

perhaps it's because i like the night time, and so i enjoy the shorter days and the magic of the evening.
or because minnesota is so beautiful in autumn.

i do prefer being cold to being hot, and i december is my favorite month, which is just around the corner....

or maybe i just like fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Working nights and walking outside in the clear cold has a special magic, huh? See. I'm not SO crazy. =]