Saturday, February 19, 2011

text results: hooray for sisters

my phone was starting to move slowly and i'm blaming the approximately four thousand text messages i had accumulated on there over the last five weeks.
breaking it down, it looks like this:


  1. jaime 898
  2. jess 537
  3. kristin 413
  4. joel 316
  5. mark 196 (cool, didn't know if i'd ever see you in the rankings again...)


yes, it is oscar season, so joel and i should have plenty to talk about.  and we do, but me and my favorite pair of redheaded sisters always have things to muse about as well.  i love you girls so dang much.

in the "actual phone time" category, sariah is dominating without any hope of being caught.

lastly, as my sister likely saw the post title and thought that it was referring to her in some way (the phrase usually does), i would like to note that she texted me three times.

moon.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Your consolation comment about me sort of reminds me of when I would try to be cool and play that Bond game on N64 (I never liked N64) and would always get the "Where's the Ammo?" status. But thanks for thinking of me.

The Former 786 said...

CURSE YOU, SISTEEEEEEEEERS!!

Oscar season will be mine. Oh, yes, it will be mine.

Anonymous said...

dang jaime and her super fast thumbs!

thanks for the post, moon man!

-jess

Jaime said...

we are the best!!