Saturday, May 05, 2012

small notes

I. i forgot what my first note was going to be.

II. i made it to the vizagogo showing in downtown bryan tonight. i was fun to see my work in a gallery and to stand back and watch people taking time to look at what i'd done.

III. watching the exhibition show of my and my peers' work in the theater, i decided i want to work harder.

IV. i've been in austin for two days on a commercial. being with my utah crew friends and staying in a hotel, i'd think that i was on location in some big city. then i'd think about it and remember that i was on location in austin, which is some big city. then i'd think about it some more and realize that i now live barely a two hours' drive from there. it kind of messed with my mind a bit.

V. happy euclid day!

No comments: