Thursday, August 31, 2006

same as it ever was

beej, when you get a new tv, i would like to buy yours.

it's a funny feeling, to look around and see what i have in my life.

living in byu housing provides one with all the basics--bed, furniture, it all comes with the place. yet, life barrels on like a runaway train, and i now find myself in a nice little townhouse in a lovely little development much further west in provo than i ever knew existed.
i have my own couches, desks, bed, dresser, walls covered in my own photography, a kitchen stocked appropriately for a single college grad [my parents bought me a pots and pans set when i started at byu 5+ years ago, and i've still never needed to open it. there's always been something endearing about that box of cookery, though. i think it's the connotations that it carries, that bittersweet 'going off to college and starting your own life'....]

i write this only because it can be interesting to stop and look around once in a while, to see where you are and where you've come from.

well, how did i get here?

No comments: